Visitor health insurance with pre-existing conditions covers for necessary emergency care for life-threatening conditions due to sudden recurrence of an existing illness. Emergency conditions include heart attack, stroke, asthma attack, high blood sugar, and more. These conditions are typically related to different pre-existing illnesses that an insured person might have. Even though a person might feel fine, or have their illnesses under control at a time of purchasing insurance, a person is still at a high risk for different life threatening conditions.
Apart from having pre-existing conditions, age is another factor to consider when buying insurance. It is advised to purchase visitor health plan that will cover for pre-existing conditions for people who are 60 years old and more.
Which is the best visitor health insurance plan?
India Network Health Insurance provides plans with pre-existing coverages for different preferences and budgets. There are plans for different age groups, coverage, deductions, and premiums. What makes our plans better is not the price, but the level of caring, and the fact that our plans will actually cover for different claims.
The most recommended plan is CHUBB Network 80/20: This is a comprehensive plan that treats both new and pre-existing illnesses the same. After deductible, ACE Network plan covers for 80 percent of medical expense, and the insured is responsible for the remaining 20 percent. It is a great plan for older people and people with pre-existing conditions.
Another good plan is CHUBB Premier. This is a fixed benefit plan that is also good for people with pre-existing conditions. It’s affordable to fit different budgets.
Axis plan is another plan that will cover for pre-existing conditions. This is a fixed plan and will cover up to $1000 maximum for pre-existing conditions.
The most important thing to keep in mind before buying a visitor health insurance is to read and understand the plans and exceptions. It is good to know what will be covered and how the coverage process works, so that you can align your needs to the insurance plan that will best work for you and your family. Visit our website to view our visitor medical insurance quotes.