If couple is visiting and want coverage, do they both need to be members of India Network? Do they have to file separate forms?

No. A visiting relative can be sponsored by India Network Member (Citizen/GCard holder/any resident alien) who is in the United States or Canada. They can obtain coverage under one form except when spouses are in different age groups. For example, one spouse is below 70 years (or below 50) old and one is above 70 years old (or above 50), they must file separate enrollment forms.

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *